1) Lights in Hershey, Pa., are shaped as what smoochable chocolate treat?
2) What tiny chocolate candies created in WWII promised not to melt in a soldier's hand?
3) How many chocolate bars would you have to eat to equal the same amount of caffeine in one 8-ounce cup of coffee?
4) The average American eats how many pounds of chocolate a year?
5) What is the most popular chocolate candy in America?
"The Chocolate Collection" at Central Market will continue through Thursday. Shoppers can sample imported and local chocolates.
ChocolateFest in Grapevine, benefitting Travelers Aid Dallas/Fort Worth, will be held April 4 and 5. For more information, visit chocolatefestgrapevine.org.
Tour Dallas chocolate shops this month with a Savor the Chocolate tour Friday or a Sweet on Chocolate and Wine Tour on Saturday. Tickets are $45. Visit www.dallasbychocolate.com to reserve your seat on the tour bus, and don't forget to check the site for information on upcoming bacon, soup, or burger-and-beer tours.